Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
We will be giving away a free isovibe or brace kit! All you have to do is share your positive story about our isovibe or brace kits and you will be entered to win.If you haven't tried our products and want to, here is your chance! Just tell us why you want to try our products. :dance: We will pick a winner next Friday! :revinmotion:

·
Registered
2023 MXZ XRS
1,451 Posts
Isovibe was a great investment for my 16' Mxz-x. Needed a riser about 2" higher. Looked around and ended up spending a few extra bucks on the isovibe. After the first trip riding, it was absolutely worth the investment.

·
SkiDoo Guru
20,991 Posts
put the isovibes on alot of my customers sleds .all my crew has them along with the dupont slides .,ordering is simple ,call ,send ,pay ,simple !! friendly service 2nd to none . :wink_old:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
My old 2011 Gade I sold to my buddy had the S-module and lower a-arm braces installed. He hit a tree with the sled last winter, perfectly straight with the nose of the sled. The front bumper, plastic, and expansion chamber were completely crushed and destroyed, but the sled came to a stop on the front of the s-module brace with no additional damage and the front end remained square. I'm 100% positive if those braces weren't installed, the impact would have gone several more inches back and would have damaged a lot more!

Only photo I have left is the frontend after tearing the damaged pieces off.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,610 Posts
I've had three iso vibes now, and have also used the bracing kits on four of my last sleds since they came out. The products are always excellent quality, easy to install, and they look good! I must say I am very impressed with the new revised bracing kits. Put one on the 2016 and it was even better then the past ones. Once I make up my mind on the next ride the products will go on them!

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.