Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great ride this weekend (until I got sick on saturday) but I managed to put on a couple hundred miles on friday and saturday morning. For the first time this year the groomed trails where I ride were actually better than the back woods. (The thick heavy snow we got was starting to make for some rough conditions on the off trail areas..)

Now intellicast is calling for 40-50 degree temps and rain starting wednesday and running through next weekend. I'm sure the U.P. will still be good for a few weekends, but I need to buy a new air compressor so it looks like a U.P. trip is not in the budget for me this year... I didn't break 1000 miles this year, but I had some fun rides. Unless we get another miracle dumping, it looks like I'm throwing in the towel. Anyone else getting ready to call it a season? I bet if I summerize my sleds and get the KTM tuned up we'll get dumped on.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I'm pretty much done too, it was a very poor season, everyone will admit, but the times I did get to go were great as usual, even though the trails might have been bad, any riding is better than work, right?

It snowed alot up there in northern NH where I was this past weekend but the heat is coming and it won't be long before the groomers park it for the season as the snow will go fast.

So all in all, it was good while it lasted and I'll wait for next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.