Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Great dogs

436K views 6K replies 229 participants last post by  smurfy71 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I adopted this pitbull from a rescue and she is the sweetest dog ever. I looked at kinds of breeds and breeders and thought about spending thousand of dollars and what not, But decided to adopt a dog that needed a home and am happy I did. Come home and she greets me at the door and snuggles up when watching tv. She is a great dog.
Share you family pet pics, I wanna hear about them.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have owned four pits over the years. They are absolutely great dogs. One was a rescue, very sweet girl. I think you made a great decision.

#3 ·
This is my boy. Has just the sweetest personality. He is my shadow. This is our second one, our first was AKC and had health problems that caused him to pass at an early age of 2 1/2 yrs. This one is not papered and came from a home when he was a pup that was not able to care for the litter. He is probably the most stubborn critter I have ever been around, including Mules and a Donkey's.

Dog Plant Wood Carnivore Grass

Shorts Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Companion dog

Attachments

#11 ·
My two, Male black lab X that needed a home and turned out to be the best dog in the world. He's almost two now. The other is a female ckc agouti Siberian great dog but stubborn as hell, 1.5 years old. Love them both
064f54dd2960b78ed70d07fd583ad3df.jpg

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Those siberians are know for stubbonness, nice dogs,all you! I dont have a dog, been thinking about it
As stubborn as she is, she's also quite accident prone, I wouldn't trade her for the world. Getting a dog will change your life the black lab is the first dog I've ever had in my life and I don't know how I've went so Long without one.
5c4fceea9542fb4ae0f88105f08d1c4f.jpg
92248d381c97d6ab43d33ea67ea2dd19.jpg

#22 ·
I have owned four pits over the years. They are absolutely great dogs. One was a rescue, very sweet girl. I think you made a great decision.
They are the most misunderstood breed. Such sweet dogs! My sister has one, and I have a few friends with them also. Congrats on your new best friend! ???? She's beautiful! Look at those eyes! ????????