Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Great dogs

436K views 6K replies 229 participants last post by  smurfy71 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I adopted this pitbull from a rescue and she is the sweetest dog ever. I looked at kinds of breeds and breeders and thought about spending thousand of dollars and what not, But decided to adopt a dog that needed a home and am happy I did. Come home and she greets me at the door and snuggles up when watching tv. She is a great dog.
Share you family pet pics, I wanna hear about them.

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
This is Dixie or I call her Long Dog we think she is Bassett and Australian cattle dog. Very smart and very set in her ways...
A great dog came house broken from a shelter at 10 weeks old.
1a973bacc3531814e8c7e6f76fc411e9.jpg

ae79875b91891ffb1293dd766075ff15.jpg

She talks more than any dog I have seen. She is really polite and asks before jumping on the bed in the middle of the night. She makes sure you tell her at least 5 times it is ok to get up...

Tapatalk sucks

#31 ·
I need to find a picture of Newman my second dog. He was Australian shepherd. The absolute most loyal critter God put on the earth. He would have followed me off the end of the world. We had him with Thumper but he only made it 13 years.

Tapatalk sucks

#39 · (Edited by Moderator)
We adopted a pit / boxer / lab mix. He will be 3 years old over the summer. He was born on the streets in Philly and hit buy a car when he was 5 months old. Fractured hip and neck.....then spent a year in a shelter. Was adopted by a women that had him for 9 months and had to give him up due to work relocation thing. my wife found friend of a friend on FaceBook. We have had him since November 8th. What a great dog! he has become comfortable with us an we love him dearly. He's going through something now with scratching and we have an appointment on Thursday with the vet. Meet frankie.............

Attachments

#51 ·
I love dogs; both of mine are rescues, an Alaskan Malamute female (the boss) and a Border Collie male. Don't recall if I've posted pics already. The malamute loves snow as much as we do and is 85lb of attitude that would protect me with her own life, yet is so gentle and timid otherwise. The border collie is such a high strung goofball; he's so loving to everyone.

688C7255-A0ED-4E0E-8E2D-712B1C35BE37_zps
49C4B83E-5EA6-46F0-948D-9BF4371BF8BC_zps
41C5C1FF-313F-4F38-8E79-A9D0C9E61763_zps