Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
5121 - 5140 of 5176 Posts

· GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
79,221 Posts
Obi had a great first Christmas. He got spoiled by Santa and by us with several new toys and treats. He got to play in the snow lots today and visit with several of his favourite people. This evening he got to spend some time with his brother George. They were very excited to see each other. They burned a lot of energy playing out back in the snow drifts and wrestling. They even got to share a special treat of roasted turkey liver and heart. He’s now passed out cold on the couch. My daughter gave him his new Christmas donkey to cuddle with. 😆

That’s a big day of new experiences for a puppy (he’ll be 10 months old tomorrow). Despite all the chaos and being out of routine he did very well. I think he might even sleep in tomorrow morning. 😛
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog
Dog Comfort Dog breed Couch Liver
Dog Comfort Dog supply Carnivore Companion dog
Dog Comfort Dog breed Dog supply Carnivore
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Wood Mammal
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Fawn
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Collar Companion dog
Wood Comfort Bag Linens Gunny sack

· Supreme Snowmobiler
2,354 Posts
Obi had a great first Christmas. He got spoiled by Santa and by us with several new toys and treats. He got to play in the snow lots today and visit with several of his favourite people. This evening he got to spend some time with his brother George. They were very excited to see each other. They burned a lot of energy playing out back in the snow drifts and wrestling. They even got to share a special treat of roasted turkey liver and heart. He’s now passed out cold on the couch. My daughter gave him his new Christmas donkey to cuddle with. 😆

That’s a big day of new experiences for a puppy (he’ll be 10 months old tomorrow). Despite all the chaos and being out of routine he did very well. I think he might even sleep in tomorrow morning. 😛
View attachment 2014145 View attachment 2014146 View attachment 2014147 View attachment 2014148 View attachment 2014151 View attachment 2014149 View attachment 2014150 View attachment 2014152
He is a lucky boy.

· Registered
27,747 Posts
My best girl Sophie passed this morning at 16+ years. Have had alot of dogs over the years, but she was one of the best. She had a great full life. RIP girl. View attachment 2013977
RIP Sophie.

That's a great long life for sure!

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away

Reactions: 900mac
5121 - 5140 of 5176 Posts