Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 4589 Posts

·
Former moderator, now just a regular old Dootalker
4,570 Posts
I have owned four pits over the years. They are absolutely great dogs. One was a rescue, very sweet girl. I think you made a great decision.
They are the most misunderstood breed. Such sweet dogs! My sister has one, and I have a few friends with them also. Congrats on your new best friend! ???? She's beautiful! Look at those eyes! ????????

·
On Thin Ice with Steve
35,775 Posts
This is Dixie or I call her Long Dog we think she is Bassett and Australian cattle dog. Very smart and very set in her ways...
A great dog came house broken from a shelter at 10 weeks old.
1a973bacc3531814e8c7e6f76fc411e9.jpg

ae79875b91891ffb1293dd766075ff15.jpg

She talks more than any dog I have seen. She is really polite and asks before jumping on the bed in the middle of the night. She makes sure you tell her at least 5 times it is ok to get up...

Tapatalk sucks

·
On Thin Ice with Steve
35,775 Posts
Our first dog Thumper. She lived to be 17.5 years old. The worst day was her last. I had to bring her for her last stop at the vets office. The worst thing I have ever had to do.
96ca3bbdc86bbefdbab2debfeb24eadc.jpg

Tapatalk sucks

·
On Thin Ice with Steve
35,775 Posts
I need to find a picture of Newman my second dog. He was Australian shepherd. The absolute most loyal critter God put on the earth. He would have followed me off the end of the world. We had him with Thumper but he only made it 13 years.

Tapatalk sucks

·
Administrator - East Coast Tony
900T XRS
55,432 Posts
We adopted a pit / boxer / lab mix. He will be 3 years old over the summer. He was born on the streets in Philly and hit buy a car when he was 5 months old. Fractured hip and neck.....then spent a year in a shelter. Was adopted by a women that had him for 9 months and had to give him up due to work relocation thing. my wife found friend of a friend on FaceBook. We have had him since November 8th. What a great dog! he has become comfortable with us an we love him dearly. He's going through something now with scratching and we have an appointment on Thursday with the vet. Meet frankie.............

Attachments

21 - 40 of 4589 Posts