Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,553 Posts
Not much happening in Ontario anymore, unfortunately. Couple small ones maybe. Now if you want to go to the USA, they are all over the place. How far are you willing to travel from Newcastle? I've got an 800 improver collecting dust for the past couple years because there's nowhere to use it in Ontario and I don't have the time to truck it down to the states. Should set it up for ice, but we spend our time trail riding so it probably wouldn't see much use then either.

·
Registered
13,553 Posts
^^^That is very true. Saddlebagger, looks like there will be a race in Peterborough, one in Fenwick and I think there is one more geared mainly to vintage/amateur. I wish the one in Harrowsmith was happening.

·
Registered
13,553 Posts
Well... that's less than two weeks away and there isn't any info anywhere stating its going to happen. A post on amsnow early in the summer says it's canceled. But I'm sure if we brought some beer, Billy would let us line 'em up, lol.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Grass drags in paris this november. Each year they get bigger and bigger. Usually the 2nd weekend of november.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Too far for me

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
There are drags in Peterborough? Are they around the time of the sled snow?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Anyone been to the Peterborough grass drags? Is there a big turnout? We are going to head over and bring a couple sleds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts