Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a bunch of work to my sled this summer im looking to finish it up with a wrap and/or some air brushing. not really interested in OE graphics and we have all seen them stripped and shaved. so im looking to pass some time while we wait for snow. i wanna see what you have for aftermarket wraps or graphics. lets try to keep questions and comments to a minimum and use the PM for that

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
there was a guy hear BraapWraps. The website is braapwraps.com I think. Most of his wraps were for the XP I think. I'm not a huge fan of wraps but this guy has some skill. His designs are sweet, and has kits that wrap pretty much the entire sled! do a search on this forum and you should see some of his work too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have plenty of places around me that can make whatever I want. I already have an idea of what I want but before I go with it I wanted to see what other people have done. It was really more to pass time then anything

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Not a Rev, but an example of coming up with my own design and having a vinyl graphics company create it.

Good Luck!

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
Here are my REV's with Jordan's (from Arctic FX) wraps. He will work with you to customize them.....

We did this one as a Pink Ribbon Riders awareness sled on my wife's sled.

Excuse the models in these, but you can see the wraps...LOL

This one he made from scratch from ideas I had. We worked together and he nailed it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out scssledwraps.com I'm gonna order one soon off their site. Kinda having trouble finding a color scheme to match yellow panels with a blue hood. Probably going to have to change the colors up on the wrap.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No one else has some stickers, graphics or wraps on there sled that aren't factory. Let's go people I've still got 80 degree days

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,597 Posts
Don't know about wraps, but there is one sticker that everyone should have.......... the Dootalk one!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I think you should do some custom airbrush stuff, that way it would be cheaper than a full of wrap and custom the way you like it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm doin a wrap on the sides and airbrush on the hood. Airbrush won't really look good on side panels unless it is smoothed down and it will flake easily when boondocking. My brother dose airbrushing so it's free for me but if he were charge someone it would be way cheaper to go with full wrap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts