Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't have any at this time and I am not sure how to ppost them if I did. Do most of this stuff on my Black Berry so I keep most messages short. I made a discovery with my sled that I was running in hi altitude mode which is controled by your reverse button (read in your manual) I took it out of it but have not had a chance to check mpg yet I'll let you know.

·
Just Killin' Time Till Summer
1,258 Posts
Here are our 2 GT's

·
Just Killin' Time Till Summer
1,258 Posts
powderhound said:
hows your kid like the little trailor?
[snapback]313654[/snapback]​
They Love it
Keeps em quite warm and out of the wind
Had an open one last year but was afraid my
3 year old was going to hop or fall out
this one is much better as it has seat belts and
you can lock a door to keep little fingers from opening
it on the fly.

Here is a picture of the two young ones in the snowcoach.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
, hay nice pix of the gt's, i have 03 gt 700 sport, wondering about this 'HI-ALTITUDE MODE', does my sled have this feature and if so how does it work, cause i'm trien to track down a rich running problem bad fuel mileage, loaden up at first start up, does it everytime now when i start it ,seems to runnin good but when you take off you can tell its "hoggin up' big time,

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
gtman700 said:
, hay nice pix of the gt's, i have 03 gt 700 sport, wondering about this 'HI-ALTITUDE MODE', does my sled have this feature and if so how does it work, cause i'm trien to track down a rich running problem bad fuel mileage, loaden up at first start up, does it everytime now when i start it ,seems to runnin good but when you take off you can tell its "hoggin up' big time,
[snapback]313896[/snapback]​
Turn your carb heater on for the first ten minutes of riding, mine fouls the plugs if i don't and i have to dry them off. Be sure to turn it on before you start it up. It's only nessary if you have had it parked over night and the engine is cold, mine anyways....

·
Registered
314 Posts
I was just looking through some old threads and thought I would post a few pics as well:

It's a 2001 grand touring 600

Now I gotta try and do something different in the looks dept.

·
Registered
85 Posts
her is mine .....It is a 1998 grand touring 500,My dads is a 2003 grand touring 500,My godfathers sled is 1996 grand touring 580 it has 19000 km and has never been opened.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts