Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to the pics from our ride this weekend. Even though the temps were in the 40's, we still had some great riding. Thanks to John for setting it up! It was great meeting everyone. Hope we can do it again next year.

MMM Gade

http://www.mogulmashers.com/doo_talk_ride.htm

If anyone else has any pictures, let me know and I will post them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Great pics Dale. How'd the video turn out? Hope you guys had a good time and I hope it wasn't too off-trail. I know my hood has a few more "racing stripes" now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROTAX 8 said:
Great pics Dale. How'd the video turn out? Hope you guys had a good time and I hope it wasn't too off-trail. I know my hood has a few more "racing stripes" now.
[snapback]303415[/snapback]​
Heath,

We had a blast on Saturday. The off trail stuff was great. I know I have a few more marks than before. Thankfully small trees bend. Thanks for leading us!

I haven't looked at the video yet. I will try to get that done tomorrow and post it.

Dale
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
M.M.M. said:
Here is a link to the pics from our ride this weekend. Even though the temps were in the 40's, we still had some great riding. Thanks to John for setting it up! It was great meeting everyone. Hope we can do it again next year.

MMM Gade
Well, I was bumbed to see the cop pull you over on I-75 sunday. He almost wiped out my truck and trailer and the four of us trying to get out of the turn around to get to you. that really sucks. I hope he went easy on you. Looks like you had an eventful weekend, hope you have a better one next time.
rev 800
http://www.mogulmashers.com/doo_talk_ride.htm

If anyone else has any pictures, let me know and I will post them.
[snapback]303363[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Here's a couple I took on the way to Grand Marais

How's this for a deer run


All the deer outside of shirley's.. At least I think that is the name of the place that I spent 8.50 for a cheeseburger..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
My sled with the custom packing job for overnight stays. .LOL Man I need some of those skidoo bags.. This did hold up well though..


My friend John coming down the trail.. I was so far ahead of him that I jumped up on this hill and he didn't even see me up there when he went by. .Caught him at the next stop sign..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rev 800 said:
MMM Gade
Well, I was bumbed to see the cop pull you over on I-75 sunday. He almost wiped out my truck and trailer and the four of us trying to get out of the turn around to get to you. that really sucks. I hope he went easy on you. Looks like you had an eventful weekend, hope you have a better one next time.
rev 800

[snapback]303363[/snapback]​
[snapback]303619[/snapback]​
[/quote]

rev 800,

Yeah, I was bummed when I got pulled over too, but the trooper was a pretty nice guy. I was straight forward with him and he let me off with a warning.
He asked how fast I thought I was going and I said 81, he said nope, 82. Oh well, I kept it under 80 the rest of the way home.


MMM Gade
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,628 Posts
Nice pictures. If you guys do it again I think I'll try to make it, even if I have to go solo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
M.M.M. said:
rev 800 said:
MMM Gade
Well, I was bumbed to see the cop pull you over on I-75 sunday. He almost wiped out my truck and trailer and the four of us trying to get out of the turn around to get to you. that really sucks. I hope he went easy on you. Looks like you had an eventful weekend, hope you have a better one next time.
rev 800
We were in G.M. also. We were at The Dunes Motel. You might have heard about us. We were the Dodge dually and 26 foot enclosed trailer stuck on the seasonal road by Grand Sable Falls, right before the trail head. Thanks to a bunch of really nice fellow sledders (about 15 of them) and a couple of 4 x4 trucks we got it out and went on sledding for the rest of the day. Had a great time and met a few really nice people and all rode together for the rest of the day.


[snapback]303363[/snapback]​
[snapback]303619[/snapback]​
rev 800,

Yeah, I was bummed when I got pulled over too, but the trooper was a pretty nice guy. I was straight forward with him and he let me off with a warning.
He asked how fast I thought I was going and I said 81, he said nope, 82. Oh well, I kept it under 80 the rest of the way home.


MMM Gade
[snapback]303642[/snapback]​
[/quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey all,

I posted a few more pics from Danimal and also posted the video.

Same link as before.

Later,

MMM Gade
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,120 Posts
Great job Dale hope every one enjoyed it i know i did. Tks to Rotax 8 (Heath) for the ride thru the woods it was great.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top