Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here is my Tracks and waypoint file.
The tracks are call by trail name "A", "B", "E101" if there is a "A-1, A-2" these are sections of a trail. Some of the tracks may have too many points to load on your GPSr. You may need to reduce the number of points. If you load this file in mapsouce it will be ok as is. Remember trails change from year to year and my not be exact.

My Tacks and Waypoints file in Garmin format

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Reved on Doo Talk said:
Here is my Tracks and waypoint file.
The tracks are call by trail name "A", "B", "E101" if there is a "A-1, A-2" these are sections of a trail. Some of the tracks may have too many points to load on your GPSr. You may need to reduce the number of points. If you load this file in mapsouce it will be ok as is. Remember trails change from year to year and my not be exact.

My Tacks and Waypoints file in Garmin format
[snapback]689131[/snapback]​
Your link isn't working

·
Super Advanced Member
1,593 Posts
We need more complete maps of Ontario trails. I am in dire need of some good trail maps. Thanks guys.

Also, Reved on Doo Talk, your link is dead again. If you could find a good server to post it on that would help out a ton!

·
Super Advanced Member
1,593 Posts
Check this link:

Ontario Snowmobile Trails

It has trails from northern & southern Ontario.
Most of the files talked about on there are for Garmin GPS. I have a Magellan eXplorist 500LE and was wondering if anyone knew if these files would work on it. Im new to the GPS scene as I just got this for christmas. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
154 Posts
We need more complete maps of Ontario trails. I am in dire need of some good trail maps. Thanks guys.

Also, Reved on Doo Talk, your link is dead again. If you could find a good server to post it on that would help out a ton!
Reved, I'd love to host your file on my site. You can either upload it at http://www.gpssledmaps.com/exchange/ or let me know and I'll add it for you.

If anyone else has other Ontario tracks, do the same and I'll put together a Garmin map of Ontario.

-Ryan

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts

Reved, I'd love to host your file on my site. You can either upload it at http://www.gpssledmaps.com/exchange/ or let me know and I'll add it for you.

If anyone else has other Ontario tracks, do the same and I'll put together a Garmin map of Ontario.

-Ryan
[/quote]

Ryan my file can be found here if you want to load it on your site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.