Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

What GPS unit do you have on your sled? Would you recommend it? Also, is there anywhere, a person can get either a card or download of trails in the Black Hills of South Dakota? Love to ride there, but have trouble with the directions and maps of the hills. Any help on a specific unit to buy would be appreciated!!

By the way, love the way the GTX limited rides on the trails, smooth ride, road 100 miles on Sat, never felt a bump!!!

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
coonskinner said:
Hello:

What GPS unit do you have on your sled? Would you recommend it? Also, is there anywhere, a person can get either a card or download of trails in the Black Hills of South Dakota? Love to ride there, but have trouble with the directions and maps of the hills. Any help on a specific unit to buy would be appreciated!!

By the way, love the way the GTX limited rides on the trails, smooth ride, road 100 miles on Sat, never felt a bump!!!

[snapback]260877[/snapback]​
Coonskinner, at the bottom of the page is the search forum, type in gps** Must use the asterisks (*) as it will not allow the search of 3 letter words, there is a wealth of info there and also the various mounts others use. I use a Garmin GPS-V and a RAM mount on the handlebars. Good luck

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rev Kev said:
coonskinner said:
Hello:

[snapback]260877[/snapback]​
Coonskinner, at the bottom of the page is the search forum, type in gps** Must use the asterisks (*) as it will not allow the search of 3 letter words, there is a wealth of info there and also the various mounts others use. I use a Garmin GPS-V and a RAM mount on the handlebars. Good luck

[snapback]260889[/snapback]​
Thanks tried searching in every forum, but you are correct, did not work, I will try it now. BIG THANKS!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts