Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my summit stuck good last night in northern Idaho, had to leave because I was wet up to my chest, going back tomorrow to try and get it out

let see some of your stuck pics

Attachments

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,214 Posts
Water's the worst. I've been stuck in creeks twice and it's just nasty. I feel for you man...

Reactions: smurfy71

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
21,382 Posts
got my summit stuck good last night in northern Idaho, had to leave because I was wet up to my chest, going back tomorrow to try and get it out

let see some of your stuck pics
Best of luck!

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
21,382 Posts
The suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
funny the only reason I was up there was to help a friend get his seized snowbike out, we never even got to it so its way buried in new snow I will get pics of that later

·
Registered
47 Posts
that's the way we had to take it out, it got on top of the ice half way and I was helping it along when the ice broke again, im behind the sled chest deep in water, had to stay there until the sled was out because everytime I tried to move the sled went deeper and didn't want it to go all the way under, got it out and the crank ended up being frozen anyways

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we were 15 miles from the truck, the motor was partially submerged warmed it up pulled it over a lot and hit some starting fluid and it ran fine drove it out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts