Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked today my new sled up a new 05 mxz 800ho, got a great deal on it and my husband is happy that i did not get a mach z, now all i got to do is wait till next snow season too get some riding in.
p.s. i did take it for a quick ride in the snow that is left and i am a happy person

G

·
donna4010 said:
Picked today my new sled up a new 05 mxz 800ho, got a great deal on it and my husband is happy that i did not get a mach z, now all i got to do is wait till next snow season too get some riding in.
p.s. i did take it for a quick ride in the snow that is left and i am a happy person

[snapback]753875[/snapback]​
Congrats! but waiting all summer and fall to ride a new sled
.Hopefully a good summer will make the wait less of a pain!

·
Registered
616 Posts
What color?

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

have fun and ride safe!!!

Andrew

G

·
500ss man said:
donna4010 said:

[snapback]753875[/snapback]​
Congrats! but waiting all summer and fall to ride a new sled
.Hopefully a good summer will make the wait less of a pain!
[snapback]753884[/snapback]​
Congrats..... I also couldn't imagine getting a new sled and having to WAIT all Summer to use it!!!!! I'd be crazy till winter came around again...

·
Just Killin' Time Till Summer
1,258 Posts
04MXZ_X_600HO said:
Congrats..... I also couldn't imagine getting a new sled and having to WAIT all Summer to use it!!!!! I'd be crazy till winter came around again...
[snapback]753934[/snapback]​
Done that
Its not so bad got quite a few coats of wax on it before the snow fell the next winter

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
way to go Donna.........let us know how it fairs against the hubby's F7....

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Superman said:
let us know how it fairs against the hubby's F7....
[snapback]754834[/snapback]​
What does he think of you riding a rev....?

Ryan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts