Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
nbrenegade said:
Not yet.... were you from?? My Polaris buddy says I'm in a cult...wait till he sees the shirt....

[snapback]261238[/snapback]​
The post office said the orders to Canada would take 4-7 days...so you should see them by the weekend if they are right. The first 80+ orders went out on either Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
351 Posts
REV-Rider said:
The post office said the orders to Canada would take 4-7 days...so you should see them by the weekend if they are right. The first 80+ orders went out on either Friday or Saturday.
[snapback]261261[/snapback]​
If that was snail mail it usually takes at least 2 weeks (10 business days) If it was sent global priority then it will be 4 to 7 business days, global priority is a bit more money. I have shipped and received quite a few shippments from/to US and that is what I have seen.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Yup, got mine today.

·
Stupid Hurts!!!!!!
3,179 Posts
PCBrev800 said:
I missed it. How do you order this package. I need a Doo-Talk T-shirt to complete my collection.
[snapback]261661[/snapback]​
Link on the top of the page, under the doochat icon. I also need to get signed up....

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Got it on Monday
Now I wonder if I can order snow? if so Ill take 2ft

·
Registered
351 Posts
You must have some pull, you shipped it on Saturday and it arrived today, I never seen the post office workers work that fast!! To Canada that is.

Shirt looks good

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Tinker said:
Got mine today.

Wife called me a *** ! Oh no here she comes.
[snapback]262720[/snapback]​

1 - 20 of 31 Posts