Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
E-Tec Rules
33,597 Posts
started in empyville(46 corners) before unloading i saw the T.C. riders tucker snow cat just going out to groom
that was at 9:am

the snow was very thin at 46 corners

was going to go to cedar pine. but 30 minutes before i got there they closed the trail down due to logging

so rode to Barnes Corners and started going to Copenhagen and it got relay relay snow and i could not see 2 feet in front of my sled so i kept on going to Copenhagen
stopped at Stewart's gas station to eat lunch i was there 30 minutes and there was 4 inches of snow on sled
when i left Copenhagen it cleared right up
had gone 84 miles and got for gas my 500SS took 5.3 gallons and my dad's 600ho took 6.1

i took the dog trail and i saw thePenguin(http://www.northernchateau.com/webcam.html)
on the 7 by 9 road

some places in 46 corners need 2 feet to have better riding

from 46 corners to the truck was groomed

got back to the truck and there was 2 other trucks

i saw a REV tail light on the trail how do u lose your tail light????

only saw 50 sleds

rode from 9:30am to 5:30pm

155 miles DAY the most i have ever gone

Attachments

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
thats good to hear. I'll be unloading at constableville around 7:00am tomarrow morning, and riding until the old uncle cant take it anymore.

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
I must say TC Riders rock. We were up at the Edge all weekend and I just got back today. Rode some awesome trails, and rode some whooped out trails. After going through mile after mile of Cedar Pines trails (Mon) that the owner freely admitted hadn't been groomed in two days and I quote "don't go on my trails, you'll kill yourself," I was happy to see that "Welcome to TC Riders trails" sign. They are the best around.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,597 Posts
Yamanator said:
I must say TC Riders rock. We were up at the Edge all weekend and I just got back today. Rode some awesome trails, and rode some whooped out trails. After going through mile after mile of Cedar Pines trails (Mon) that the owner freely admitted hadn't been groomed in two days and I quote "don't go on my trails, you'll kill yourself," I was happy to see that "Welcome to TC Riders trails" sign. They are the best around.
[snapback]728867[/snapback]​
i went on that cedar pines trail

and i told my dad " on the way back can we take another way back to the truck"

what happen to the cedar pine groomer

·
Registered
461 Posts
daredog said:
started in empyville(46 corners) before unloading i saw the T.C. riders tucker snow cat just going out to grooming

was going to go to cider pines put 30 minutes before i got there they closed the trail down due to logging

so rode to Barnes Corners and started going to Copenhagen and it got relay relay snow and i could not see 2 feet in front of my sled so i kept on going to Copenhagen
stopped at Stewart's gas station to eat lunch i was there 30 minutes and there was 4 inches of snow on sled
had gone 84 miles and got for gas my 500SS took 5.3 gallons and my dad's 600ho took 6.1

i took the dog trail and i saw thePenguin(http://www.northernchateau.com/webcam.html)
on the 7 by 9 road

only saw 50 sleds

[snapback]728456[/snapback]​
cider pines? do you mean cedar pine.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cdog2323 said:
daredog said:
started in empyville(46 corners) before unloading i saw the T.C. riders tucker snow cat just going out to grooming

was going to go to cider pines put 30 minutes before i got there they closed the trail down due to logging

on the 7 by 9 road

only saw 50 sleds

cider pines? do you mean cedar pine.
[snapback]729187[/snapback]​
yes i can not spell
but i love the edit button

·
Registered
359 Posts
daredog said:

It happens. I dropped mine in a field this year. Fortunately my buddy behind me saw it, stopped and picked it up. I didnt realize I lost it. The two mounting holes are recessed and not a lot of plastic there. I broke one side out back in 03 when I rolled it down an embankment. It's been hanging by the one screw for a couple of years now. Fortunately the screws are long enough that we stopped at the dealer in Poland and got a couple of washers and were able to remount it. Works fine for the rest of this season

Congrats on the ride. Sounds like fun. Hope to be going up tomorrow and or Friday and put some miles in myself. Tough year, I'll be lucky to break 1K

·
E-Tec Rules
33,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the bad part of the day was i need some new runners going 6 miles down a rode and not find the trail

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
daredog said:
Yamanator said:
[snapback]728867[/snapback]​
i went on that cedar pines trail

and i told my dad " on the way back can we take another way back to the truck"

what happen to the cedar pine groomer

[snapback]729153[/snapback]​
He said he ran out of gas (he charges $4 a gallon there). Then he went on to bitch about the Osceola club and how they are just a club but he's a business. Sad thing was that Osceola's trails were well maintained. Quite the business he's got there when his trails are the worst on the Hill. It was fun for a little bit but mile after mile after mile... Got real old.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts