Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I sold my first ever sled.
I bought a 2001 MXZ800 last February and after cranking on many, many incredible miles both this season and last, I hesitantly let it go to some lucky buyer.

DOOs have been in my family forever but this was finally my own machine and I rode it every chance I got, ripping up the trails, exploring areas I'd never been, and enjoying everything this great sport has to offer. I always enjoyed sledding but having my own ride, and one as reliable and fantastic as this one has been, converted me into a true snowmobiler for life. I've learned so much about riding, sled mechanical stuff, the ON trail systems, etc. etc. with this machine. Although I've still got one in the garage, I'll never forget this one.

Expecting it might sell on Sat., I took Friday off to enjoy one last good ride, just me and the machine. Our last pic together......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

sorry to hear it. what was the reason for sale? thats a great picture, i hope all goes well with the sale and you get another love soon!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought an '02 800 for my brother and girlfriend to ride this past summer but neither can really afford to get out very often this year due to lack of time and $$$ so one had to go. I put them both up for sale, the '01 just went first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts