Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping someone out there is familiar with the blaeberry river trail in golden. last year we rode into a looging road and this year we were unable to find this same trail.

Was a bridge moved/taken down or did I just miss the trail?

Kind of a dumb question I know, but you guys help out with everything else.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Haven't been out there this year yet, but don't think they did any construction like that. I don't know how to help without out knowing how far in you made it on the trail this year compared to last. Did you find alpine last year or just trails?

·
Registered
521 Posts
we never did go to the end of the trail, went up over the edge and spent the rest of the day in some trees. but last year we went up past the bridge, then on to a bunch of switchbacks up. last time out we went past the bridge, then tried every trail we found but nothing seemed to work, i know that its dumb and we had to have missed it, but even to know about how many km past the bridge the right turn is would be great. we are headed out there this weekend, and will end up at blaeberry one day because we actually convinced my mom and girlfriend to come riding as well. blaeberry is perfect for that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
This is a tough trail to find if there is new snow. The alpine goat trail is about 58 km from the stage. The right hand turn across the bridge is just over half way. As you continue up the swichbacks don't be tempted to go left. You stay right and follow until the road ends. The goat path trail is about 11/2 km from the end on your left as you go in. I call it a goat path because it is single trail wide with a whack of twists as you go up through the trees. There is no visible line through the bush so a little exploration is in order to know if you are on the right track. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts