Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Matrix said:
Who makes the best glove?
[snapback]304676[/snapback]​
Good question, no one has a glove for powder and trail riding, once you start getting stuck , you ll need more than one set of gloves.,, i use a light pair and a heavy pair,, try the gloves on first and make sure they are not bulky,, i use mountain climbing gloves for most occassions. A leather pair is good til you get them wet ,, and the doo hand warmers are none to warm.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I use the RUOutside 3in1 gloves. It's an insulated shell with a removeable liner glove. I hate to say it, but when I used them on my Polaris and it was -14F and wind blowing 20mph and the sled going 50mph my hands were warm. Now with the Gade, my hands are cold with the gloves and a set of gauntlets at -8F and no wind.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Klim Power Xross Glovefor cold days, Fox Polar paws for warm days. Too much arm pump w/thick gloves, I'd rather deal with being a little cold. Hand guards help too

·
Registered
200 Posts
Reima Finn Ice gloves are excellent, Gortex is the only way to go, gloves are dry at end of the day and warm. Any product on the market claiming to be breathable is inferior to Gortex, such as Hipora membranes etc. Spend the money get the best, Gortex, you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
707 Posts
You got the right idea - Reima Finn Ice. That's what I have worn the last 3 years and like them. I have the nylon ones with the leather in the palm.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I use cabelas deerskin gloves with goretex they are the warmest gloves i have ever had. And they only cost 25 bucks. The palms are deerskin and they come in black and tan or black and grey.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Good old black leather, esp to hide the black from belts. They are the best for breaking the wind and keep you warm. Then AXO motorcycle gloves if above 30. I bought a pair of CHK or CKH, anyway they were $50 and I swear side by side they are the same as the Ski Doo gloves, inside and out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts