Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I like elephant ears for long cold rides, I know they look dorky, but once I got frostbite at a race and don't want that again not to mention they hurt most of the time. Ride all day take them off when you hit the lake at night to race.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
klim togwetee gortex- 70.00 doo gear blows

·
Registered
757 Posts
Revking is right. Reima makes a great glove. I can't remember the model I have but it has a big cuff to keep wind and snow out. It also has a leather and kevlar or some sort of long lasting material for the palm and thumb. They will out last any Ski-doo glove. I've had the leathet doo gloves for a year and they were shot. Reima is good quality stuff. I'd buy them again.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Those Klim gloves sound great.I'm going to take my Doo gloves back.Can anyone suggest a place to order from,shipping would be to Canada.

Also how do the sizes run?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
mopower said:
Those Klim gloves sound great.I'm going to take my Doo gloves back.Can anyone suggest a place to order from,shipping would be to Canada.

Also how do the sizes run?
Thanks
[snapback]268285[/snapback]​
go to klim's site and find a dealer within canada. www.klimcanada.com

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've got the klim sno xros lighter weight gloves, and they're great. I haven't tested them in real cold weather yet, but am hopeful, considering the heated grips on the sled. if it gets real cold, i've got a pair of choko mitts that will do the trick.

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you do not mind having "Polaris" on your gloves, they sell a great one, at least last year they did. It is black with grey piping, leather palm, Gore-Tex, long cuff. It does say Polaris along the top of the index finger. I can't remember the price but I am a cheapskate and I do not remember being offended by it.

-Don

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
R.U. Outside 3 in 1 gloves. I've never found gloves that kept my hands warm until these. I always had to wear 3 finger mitts. Everything I've gotten from them has been first rate.
www.ruoutside.com
They are the Vortex 3 in 1 glove. On sale now for $52.00
Check out the site, their boots are great also.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have Doo gloves, Reima gloves and this year I bought some of the Klim gloves. I would say the Klim gloves are every bit as good as the Reima gloves. The Klims are my new favorites because I like the way the cuff fits over my jacket. Also the Klims have an inner liner that you are able to remove on warmer days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.