Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Ski-doo Freeride that doesn't have the built in glovebox. I was wondering if there is some way to replace the housing that holds the display to one with a glovebox or if they make after market boxes for the older sleds.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
If you dont mind replacing ALL of the xp plastic with xm plastic, then yea its easy to add the glovebox. Other than that you are kinda up a creek. I would suggest getting the soft bag that goes on the belt guard if you are looking for a little added storage for cheap. I think brp calls it a goggle/oil bag. And it always stays nice and warm inside the engine compartment. The bag even has a drain hole for drying out goggles and things.. hope this helps...

·
Registered
351 Posts
WPS SPI makes a bag for on your belt guard too it's mesh on the front so it gets better air to it to dry your goggles out. Comes with four mounting tabs but only fits two in that spot but it works and I thinks it's a tad bit cheaper than brp. I also see someone makes a heater riser bag would be good for electronics and things to keep warm but you need the heated visor kit installed too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts