Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your source for premium sled parts and gear!
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MadSled%20Stud%20Promo%20Logo.jpg
We're excited to announce that MadSled now carries
GGB Exhaust Silencers!
GGB%20Exhaust%20Logo.png
Mountain Mufflers

These mufflers are a super lightweight, straight through flow design and have an aggressive exhaust note
when your on the throttle. Systems fit securely in the stock location using stock mounts. Performance
levels will be as good as or better than stock. Most mufflers weigh between 4-5 lbs.​
GGBSDM1.jpg

Trail Mufflers
Lightweight mufflers with a trail tuned, muscle sound. These mufflers are not straight through and will
provide lower sound levels than our Mountain mufflers. Systems fit securely in the stock location using
stock mounts. Performance levels will be as good as or better than stock. Most mufflers weigh between
6-7 lbs.​
GGBSDT1.jpg
MadSled, your source for premium sled products and gear!
REMEMBER: All GGB Mufflers SHIP FREE - as do most orders over $200 at MadSled.com

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I've had a few drinks so I'll say it. If someone posts on the forum asking for a recommendation or information about a can...within minutes there are droves of people saying that cans close trails. And that cans are the demise of our sport!

Yet for some reason...maybe because madsled is a site sponsor....Dootalk thinks it's ok to allow them to advertise cans.

Does Dootalk care about the sport or keeping site sponsors happy. Seems like a catch 22 to me.

Thoughts...

·
Your source for premium sled parts and gear!
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GGB 850 Mountain cans are in stock and ready to ship!

:revinmotion:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I was riding with a guy in Wisconsin. He got stopped and was asked to show the officer his exhaust. He got a ticket because it was not stock. Best part was later that day in a different county he got another one. I was about peeing my pants laughing at him. Guess who stayed home on Saturday because he couldn't afford it another day. I do never let him forget it either.

He was on a off brand sled too. Not a Doo

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was riding with a guy in Wisconsin. He got stopped and was asked to show the officer his exhaust. He got a ticket because it was not stock. Best part was later that day in a different county he got another one. I was about peeing my pants laughing at him. Guess who stayed home on Saturday because he couldn't afford it another day. I do never let him forget it either.

He was on a off brand sled too. Not a Doo
Stick to your regulated trails, we'll stick to our mountains and deep powder :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts