Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,282 Posts
leaves were droppin' off one of the trees today and my son said 'Fall, then WINTER, DAD!!'

temps start fallin next week........

·
Registered
566 Posts
what a day !! first day in a month it didn`t rain in the afternoon !
I've got the itch to throw the loader and backhoe on and take the mower deck off. Unfortunately I have a few more mows this year

·
Hooning 24/7
4,409 Posts
leaves were droppin' off one of the trees today and my son said 'Fall, then WINTER, DAD!!'

temps start fallin next week........

I was seeing that on the weather network. Very cool mornings, Thats a good sign people!! This winter is going to be a good one!!

·
Please join a club, respect landowners, and prote
2,245 Posts
Time to fire up the chainsaw!!!! I actually like getting out there and clearing brush.
X2!

Spadoo, sounds like it's time to pull the carb of and clean it. Similar problems with my two saws and a brush cutter. This great gas we have doesn't like to sit very long even with the additives/stabilizers. And once it goes bad, just how does one "properly" dispose of it? Using more and wasting more, just how is that helping?

·
Registered
514 Posts
You guys are lucky, you can use quads. When we do trail maintenance on bikes it is all back work uuugh. CJ

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Received the warm up call to get ready to help out via email last week. Should be an easier year as I don't think we have any trails that need to be re-routed do to noise complaints or beavers building dams. I don't mind clearing trails as long as more than two show on work day!

No doubt 4 wheelers are a huge help and make it fun ta boot! Didn't see the refreshment center? What gives?
Thanks for the pics!

·
Rotaxin' it Up
2,094 Posts
looks pretty cool! its good to see guys helping out with trail work

1 - 18 of 18 Posts