Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow sledders!

I'm just wondering if there are some good dealers who have rotax 800r engines to sell just as it is?
I would like to change the 600cc engine in a 600RS to an 800cc.

Any ideas or tips will be most welcome.

Regards

Carl-David

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Last week there were 2 brand new 800R's on ebay from different dealers, I think Dee's marine was one of them. Be prepared for sticker shock.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah okey and yes that engine was a little expensive.

But you can rather easy get 2500$ for a used RS 600 engine in Sweden so it isn't a crazy idea.
I like to mod my sleds and I like the power so a 800 engine would be perfect.

Are there other good places you can get engines from? I use to search at crashed toys but they seem to sell less sled parts nowadays.

Are there places that sell broken engines? A 860 kit would not be a bad thing either

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Ah okey and yes that engine was a little expensive.

But you can rather easy get 2500$ for a used RS 600 engine in Sweden so it isn't a crazy idea.
I like to mod my sleds and I like the power so a 800 engine would be perfect.

Are there other good places you can get engines from? I use to search at crashed toys but they seem to sell less sled parts nowadays.

Are there places that sell broken engines? A 860 kit would not be a bad thing either
Keep a watch on the dootalk classifieds. Thers been some people parting out xp's. You could also check Amsnow.com. They have forums and a classified section as well.

Also theres some guys on here that have already put 800r's into their RS chassis. Search in the race sled forum they will help you for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts