Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 MXZ XRS 600R
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been calling around to order my new 850 G4 yellow MXZ, looks like all the dealers are going for full retail. Anybody finding better pricing?

·
Super Moderator
1,110 Posts
i ordered mine last Friday. 2017 850 x black ice ripper track. $12,149 plus tax / reg I called around and a bunch of dealers are getting full retail plus some are charging full retail and freight.

·
Premium Member
2022 MXZ XRS 600R
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ordered mine last Friday. 2017 850 x black ice ripper track. $12,149 plus tax / reg I called around and a bunch of dealers are getting full retail plus some are charging full retail and freight.
Great price. I wound up paying $12,500 plus tax/reg for a yellow 850x...

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
12,149 Black X +tax/regi.
12,331 yellow X +tax/regi.

2,200 and change otd for a black X with my 1200X as trade.

2,400 and change otd for yellow X.

Both those OTD prices are with taking the $250 off option.

Dealer in New York.

·
Registered
120 Posts
2017 mxzx gade 850
Black
4 yr warranty
No adjustment package
Standard ripsaw
11,988 before tax,prep and title
Getting free skidoo jacket and 15% off accessories

·
Registered
120 Posts
Title was 75.00
Prep 50.00
Track exchange 350.00 went with 1.6ice cobra 16" wide
Labor for track 75.00

My friend and I each ordered one and I don't thick he would sell it that cheap again. We also bought new Maverick turbo

·
Registered
68 Posts
probably going to order tomorrow. got a quote for 14850 plus tax canadian yellow mxzx850 no options. studs are another 425 installed which isnt bad. apparently the dealer told me i can get an ice cobra 1.6 and i lose one year warranty but i think he is confused with the reny xrs options.

·
Registered
2022 XCR 850 136
1,402 Posts
Wonder if the topic of "limited quantity" is brought up as a sales pitch to get top dollar? I have a hard time believing dealers are actually really limited as to how many they're allowed to sell, especially with this much notice. I'll wait till I see at show before I decide on anything, but not going to pay extra out the nose on a snowcheck where we usually get a decent deal in the past.

Dan

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Wonder if the topic of "limited quantity" is brought up as a sales pitch to get top dollar? I have a hard time believing dealers are actually really limited as to how many they're allowed to sell, especially with this much notice. I'll wait till I see at show before I decide on anything, but not going to pay extra out the nose on a snowcheck where we usually get a decent deal in the past.

Dan
When dealer is doing spring break order it shows at the top of computer screen "do not exceed allocation".

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Title was 75.00
Prep 50.00
Track exchange 350.00 went with 1.6ice cobra 16" wide
Labor for track 75.00

My friend and I each ordered one and I don't thick he would sell it that cheap again. We also bought new Maverick turbo
that's a great price,my dealer won't do a track swap for under $500.00

·
Registered
441 Posts

Dan
We wish it was a sales pitch... Our rep got an ear full when we found out that only 17 of our 60 sled allocation for 2017 could be G4's.

That being said, I don't know of any dealers in our area asking anywhere near msrp for them, including us. However, when 70-80% of G4's are gone through spring fever sales, I can see the prices climbing at some dealerships when TNT's and Adrenalines hit the floor in the fall.

·
Registered
2022 XCR 850 136
1,402 Posts
We wish it was a sales pitch... Our rep got an ear full when we found out that only 17 of our 60 sled allocation for 2017 could be G4's.

That being said, I don't know of any dealers in our area asking anywhere near msrp for them, including us. However, when 70-80% of G4's are gone through spring fever sales, I can see the prices climbing at some dealerships when TNT's and Adrenalines hit the floor in the fall.
Was at dealer yesterday and they are locking the 850 pricing at full retail plus frieght/PDI. That said, no reason to stick with that dealer if another dealer betters the price. Being this early in the snowcheck program, I can see most dealers doing the same, but come towards the end of snowcheck timeline, maybe the purse string will loosen up. Most of my sleds in the past have been snowchecks and starting to wonder if doing snowchecks are really worth it compared to buying in season models that I can customize. Time will tell....

Dan

1 - 20 of 121 Posts