Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got all the accesories for the O5 MACH - THE GREY TUNNEL BAG SEEMS TO BE MADE WRONG, TOOK IT BACK EXCHANGED FOR BLACK TUNNEL BAG WITH SKI DOO WRITEN ON IT. I HAVE ONLY ONE CONCERN NOW, THE GAS CADDY - IF I RIDE LIKE A NUT WILL IT STAY ON THE SLED AND NOT BURST. IT SEEMS TO ME JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAD MOUNTED ON MY LAST SLED CAME OFF AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. I SURE DO NOT WANT THE FELLOW BEHIND ME GETTING GASSED. DOES THE LID STAY ON AND IF SO HOW MUCH OF A WASH BOARD TRAIL CAN THIS GAS CADDY TAKE. I AM VERY AFRAID TO USE IT, IF SOMEONE SLAMS IN TO MY REAR END THAT MAY BE THE END. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY MILES YOU CAN GO ON THE NEW MACH ON ONE TANK OF GAS? 05 MACH 192 STUDS , DOUBLE 8" CARBIDES, CAN WAIT TO RIDE LEAVING SOON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW THE GAS CADDY HOLDS UP IF IT IS NOT SAFE I WILL HAVE TO USE IT TO HAUL BEER.

·
Registered
164 Posts
markus said:

Got all the accesories for the O5 MACH - THE GREY TUNNEL BAG SEEMS TO BE MADE WRONG, TOOK IT BACK EXCHANGED FOR BLACK TUNNEL BAG WITH SKI DOO WRITEN ON IT. I HAVE ONLY ONE CONCERN NOW, THE GAS CADDY - IF I RIDE LIKE A NUT WILL IT STAY ON THE SLED AND NOT BURST. IT SEEMS TO ME JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I HAD MOUNTED ON MY LAST SLED CAME OFF AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. I SURE DO NOT WANT THE FELLOW BEHIND ME GETTING GASSED. DOES THE LID STAY ON AND IF SO HOW MUCH OF A WASH BOARD TRAIL CAN THIS GAS CADDY TAKE. I AM VERY AFRAID TO USE IT, IF SOMEONE SLAMS IN TO MY REAR END THAT MAY BE THE END. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY MILES YOU CAN GO ON THE NEW MACH ON ONE TANK OF GAS? 05 MACH 192 STUDS , DOUBLE 8" CARBIDES, CAN WAIT TO RIDE LEAVING SOON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW THE GAS CADDY HOLDS UP IF IT IS NOT SAFE I WILL HAVE TO USE IT TO HAUL BEER.
[snapback]277926[/snapback]​

I have one on my 05machz but didnt give a hard drive yet,One on
my 04gadex went through HELL afew times and still perfect(6000+km.)
Never really measeured milage yet but i would say 200km+ per tank.

·
Registered
27 Posts
markus said:

[snapback]277926[/snapback]​

Best mileage to date is 17.1 miles driving at speeds of 40-100MPH not Squeezing the trigger all the way.

Worst mileage first Tankful approximately 13 miles.

If you are always on the trigger, you will most likely see around 12 mpg.

Tank Range 110 - 130 NO Problem!

·
Registered
388 Posts
TYPE 995 said:
You just can't go wrong with that fuel caddy.
[snapback]279626[/snapback]​
Please dont ride it like a nut, you will only wreck it. I rode mine like a nut and wrecked the chain case. Very lucky I didnt wreck the front heat exchanger. You can't ride this low slung machine hard on rough trails.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IDOO1000 said:
TYPE 995 said:
You just can't go wrong with that fuel caddy.
[snapback]279626[/snapback]​
Please dont ride it like a nut, you will only wreck it. I rode mine like a nut and wrecked the chain case. Very lucky I didnt wreck the front heat exchanger. You can't ride this low slung machine hard on rough trails.
[snapback]281443[/snapback]​
MAN THAT IS JUST NOT FAIR A 10,000 PLUS PERFORMANCE MACHINE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN RIDE IT DOWN A ROUGH TRAIL-----FROM WHAT I AM HEARING I AM STARTING TO FEEL SORRY I SPENT THE TEN GRAND IT TOOK ME SIX YEARS TO SAVE TO BUY THIS MACHINE. I HOPE ALL THE PROBLEMS I READ ON THIS SIGHT ARE NOT TRUE OR I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE THIS MACHINE UP TO BRP AND STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
just ride it like you would any other. I have had no real suspension gripes with mine. some guys just want it all at once. a lake runner with a mogul suspension. cant happen! as for the caddy, the one that endoed 3 times yesterday came away with the gas can still snug in the holder! not 1 spilled drop. everything around it was messed up though.............so IT IS GOOD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts