Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try posting here to see if there is a greater interest. I've literally had one person ask about each of these. And a few email that I've ignored with a low offer on the GPS. Since I used these both for snowmobiling then I'll offer here. I'd prefer to sell locally but would also ship. Will also take any reasonable offers. I'm near Minneapolis

1. Garmin Drivesmart 65. Had the Minnesota DNR garmin snowmobile map on an SD card. Also drilled a hole through the center of the mount on the extended glovebox. Everything is back in the box as new. If you are in Minnesota I'd even install the DNR trail maps on an SD for you (red lines are the snowmobile trails which will show the name of the trail you are on). Or you can get vvmapping if elsewhere. $170 or best reasonable. I'm using a different GPS.

2. Prodigy P3 Brake Controller. Everything back in box. I have an extension 3045P that plugs directly into a Jeep Grand Cherokee or Dodge Durango. Or the bare wire it came with. Or you can find one for your vehicle. We don't have the vehicle anymore. $120

Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts