Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning and Happy New Year. I have some extra parts from a sled I parted a while ago. I really don't know what the stuff is worth and without searching, and searching I wondered if someone might give me a hand? If anyone is willing to help I have pictures of the stuff, and I would PM or e-mail them to you. Otherwise I am afraid it will get confusing with many different opinions. If the stuff is worthless, then I can pitch it. Please let me know if you are knowlegable with pricing so I can clear some stuff and maybe help someone else out. Thanks.

·
Registered
693 Posts
throw up some pics, lets see what you got.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Good morning and Happy New Year. I have some extra parts from a sled I parted a while ago. I really don't know what the stuff is worth and without searching, and searching I wondered if someone might give me a hand? If anyone is willing to help I have pictures of the stuff, and I would PM or e-mail them to you. Otherwise I am afraid it will get confusing with many different opinions. If the stuff is worthless, then I can pitch it. Please let me know if you are knowlegable with pricing so I can clear some stuff and maybe help someone else out. Thanks.
I find other than maybe a set of good cyclinders...anything else electrical/mechanical is garbage. Then again, maybe in your area you might do good! I`ve had a good computer for a rev 800(2003) without RER and I should have chucked it years ago. Brand new they run around $550 and I wanted $100.....no takers. Then again, I`ve been hanging onto a set of 4 shocks and just sold the front shocks today($125/set) after 2 years advertising, was it worth my time and space....not really.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
IDK but what I do know is.... a buyer will set the market. list them in the clasified section and see who bites. also review what you have and what it is new from the dealer,,,,, also look them up on ebay..... the resorces are there for you to find out

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Not sure what to say other than: If thats an official Fooze ball table, I`d take that off your hands if you were closer!!! lmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts