Category: Sled
Year: 2011
Price: See Below

1. Full Skid Plate: (860200605) Brand New with all Attaching Hardware. SOLD

2. XP White Hood with Rotax 600 Decals: $70 - SALE PENDING

3. XP Red Hood with 800R Decals: $70 SOLD

4. XP Red Console for Carb Model: $70 SOLD

5. LH Ski Leg (505073011): $50

6. USI Triple Threat Skis: White, no mounting plate, includes stage 1 fins and handles. One ski is twisted, other is in good shape with some wear the bottom. MAKE OFFER. SOLD

7. Front Shocks (505072754): One is in good shape, other has bent shaft. $80 for good one, I will include the damaged one for FREE otherwise I will pitch it. SALE PENDING

8. Stabilisators (505072602): One is slightly bent, can be bent back, otherwise other one is in very good shape. $30 for both.

9. A-Arm Protectors: Used with some wear, one is missing 1 screw, but there are (6) holding each one, so it still fits pretty tight. $10 SOLD

10. RH Lower Control Arm (505072497): In fair shape with some rust spots (from A-Arm Protectors) includes ball joint: $50 11. Upper Control Arm for LH or RH(505072375): with Ball Joint: $50

12. S-Module: Was removed from collision, looks fine and straight. MAKE OFFER and it's yours. SOLD

13. High Rise Seat Cover for Standard Seat (860200296): $80

Shipping is not included with prices. Make me a reasonable offer and they will be yours, just looking to clear out some room in the garage. Most parts came off a 2011 Ski-doo Renegade BackCountry 800R. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Are the shocks the same as what comes on an 09 adrenaline?... I have a leaky shock on the right and need to find a replacement.

How much shipped to N-B, Canada?... postal code is e8p-1j4

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the shock is a different size as the backcountry has a narrower front end and the eye to eye distance would be less. I will measure the eye to eye distance tonight.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are the shocks the same as what comes on an 09 adrenaline?... I have a leaky shock on the right and need to find a replacement.

How much shipped to N-B, Canada?... postal code is e8p-1j4
The shocks are 17" Center Eye to Center Eye and 18.25" from top to bottom.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cancel that, I can do $20 for the a-arm protectors shipped, I was looking at a more expensive shipping option.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Ok $20 twenty sounds good to me P.M. Your paypal address and I'll send You money and My address.

·
Registered
19 Posts
how much for the seat cover shipped to northern illinois, that fits the x seat correct and does it come with the darts to install, thanks for your time

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The seat cover was mislabeled, it's actually part number 860200296 for a standard seat. Let me know if you still would be interested.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm having trouble uploading pics of the twisted ski. I will try later tonight otherwise I will try to send a PM.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts