Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer reported to me that there G5's reset the thumb warmer at each start up so I checked mine. I originally set mine in settings to be at 100% with the hand warmers and never really felt the thumb warmer heat. I know why now. I checked mine and it does in fact reset each start up to 50%. I always have left my thumb warmer on high previously. Dealer has alerted BRP. So check yours and report it. So every time I start my sled now I have to go into settings and configure my thumb warmer, which is about a dozen times a day. Major fail on this new switch block keeps adding up.

· Registered
993 Posts
My dealer reported to me that there G5's reset the thumb warmer at each start up so I checked mine. I originally set mine in settings to be at 100% with the hand warmers and never really felt the thumb warmer heat. I know why now. I checked mine and it does in fact reset each start up to 50%. I always have left my thumb warmer on high previously. Dealer has alerted BRP. So check yours and report it. So every time I start my sled now I have to go into settings and configure my thumb warmer, which is about a dozen times a day. Major fail on this new switch block keeps adding up.
my damn buttons dont work half the time, so I got no idea where mine is. lol. I have a feeling mine willl be sitting at the dealer for a few months at the end of the season.

· Wasting money wisely
1,617 Posts
I figured out the ratio I like on the first couple rides, set it and now it’s just a click up and down occasionally. Weird, the settings stay fine for me.

· Registered
‘21XRS850/‘15Pro-S 8/‘15 ZR 8 RR
508 Posts
Not sure if anyone knows this, but this new switch cluster is DUMB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brought to you by the same dumba$$ that introduced the display that has a mandatory cell phone requirement. Can definitely tell the dumba$$ has never taken a snowmobile ride before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts