Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode my buddy's fusion last night for a few miles on our iowa trails over cornfields.
Lots and lots of low and mid-range power. I have never ridden any Ski-doo 800 to compare it to but it really rocks compared to my Rev 600. Turning is very easy and light compared to my Rev BUT it is definitely more tippy than my Rev. Maybe he can dial that out of it because I have read where some guys think it is less tippy than a Rev. Seat is tall and narrow and I like that. I like the storage on mine a lot better because their is no room for a rear bag like my Rev. Front bodywork of the fusion is too wide and bulky in my opinion. It is definitely not as rider forward even with the handlebars set way forward. I like my Rev a lot better in that area. Rides good over bumps but I wil have to ride it farther on some real bumpy trails to really see how it compares to mine. But the main thing I remember is it VIBRATES bad everywhere. Hands on the bars and feet on the tunnel get it bad at any speed. Again I have never ridden a big twin(800-1000) so I
don't know if Ski-doo's vibrate like that or not. Not a bad 1st try at rider forward but I'll keep my Rev for now.

G

·
oly67 said:
But the main thing I remember is it VIBRATES bad everywhere. Hands on the bars and feet on the tunnel get it bad at any speed. Again I have never ridden a big twin(800-1000) so I
don't know if Ski-doo's vibrate like that or not.
It seems to be just a Fusion thing. The big Mach doesn't vibrate anywhere near as bad and same with the 800 series 3. Even the ZR 9 smooth. I find it will put your feet and legs to sleep almost. Doesn't seem to come up from the bars. The whole machine vibrates.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts