Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I laughed when I read this email. Exactly what does Ski-Doo have that I can trade up to right now?!?!?!? Morons! :unsure::unsure:
Product Font Screenshot Software Multimedia

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I got one too! Also just received in mail this week a Fresh Track magazine dated February 2021 telling me to order my 2022!!!

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
I got this same email a few weeks back

·
Premium Member
28,388 Posts
That is a strange ad campain for these times.

·
cool beans
38,260 Posts
I got one.....But it was for a new Defender .

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,798 Posts
Could be an add from a fake Skidoo website.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
This sounds like extremely poor timing for such a campaign. A number of spring orders and already sold sleds will not show up in time for the snow. So, when are they going to deliver these MXZ’s then…? Have they already got them built, or is it going to be March deliveries…?

Shaft the customers once by not delivering their 2022 spring orders in time for the snow. Then shaft them again by talking them into giving up their 2021’s in time for the snow…

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS // 2019 BC 850- 16,238miles traded
8,564 Posts
I got one too! Also just received in mail this week a Fresh Track magazine dated February 2021 telling me to order my 2022!!!

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
i got that a couple weeks ago too lol

Reactions: tundrafreak

·
Registered
986 Posts
This sounds like extremely poor timing for such a campaign. A number of spring orders and already sold sleds will not show up in time for the snow. So, when are they going to deliver these MXZ’s then…? Have they already got them built, or is it going to be March deliveries…?

Shaft the customers once by not delivering their 2022 spring orders in time for the snow. Then shaft them again by talking them into giving up their 2021’s in time for the snow…
Many dealers in Wisconsin are already sitting on a bunch of 2022 floor models (TNT's and Adrenaline's). My dealer is sitting on 15 2022's right now so they are already built. Spring customers already shafted.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
That’s what I mean. Some spring order customers have already been informed their sleds will not be delivered before Christmas. At the same time it turns out BRP have a bunch of floor models built and ready for sale in October…

They can blame covid and material shortages as much as they want. To me it sounds like the real reason is poor planning…

1 - 16 of 16 Posts