·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item: Full Race 650hp Turbocharged MoTeC XR
Category: Sled
Year: N/A
Price: TBD

For sale is the most powerful Skidoo 1200XR in history ever raced. Sled cumulates countless championship wins including:

Daytona 2012, Daytona 2013, TSR champion Promax 2013, TSR champion Promax 2014 and TSR champion Outlaw 2014. Simply put, this sled has never been beaten over the last 3 years. Capable of 48psi boost pressure. The sled is a full body 1200 XR with a Proline suspension @ 144" track with aggressive chisel studding. Engine management is MoTeC with 2200cc injectors professionally tuned by Precision Sports. Features electronic boost control, closed loop lambda, Knock management, GPS speed tracking, launch control & more. Engine is fully built using forged components, balanced, ported and race prepared to highest standards. Too much to list. This is a turn key race sled which is now a legend both because of its perfect race track record and its reliability. This sled is owned by a private individual located in Quebec, Canada and I am only helping facilitate this offering on Dootalk. Please contact me for further details. Serious inquiries only.

·
ride hard or die trying
7,800 Posts
My guess was this was a 60k build And wow that's amazing work to get the hp out of that thing

·
Registered
55 Posts
why do i have a sudden urge to sell everything i own to try to buy this?

FS: 2 jet skis, 1 snowmobile, and my tacoma. Might get close

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
To date, never.
That's Only Because it hasn't gone up Against My Stock 1200 Yet! LOL

That thing is awesome sick !!! VERY VERY NICE BUILD!!!!

I would be interested in it if you could trail ride (BUT) I Highly Doubt it!!!

You could probably spot most out Half the Lake and still (KILL-EM)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update: Sled won the 2014 Daytona Promax and 2014 Daytona Outlaw this past weekend. 3rd win in 3 consecutive years in a row at the Daytona.

Still available.
^

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It's not hard just call them. I believe having so much done to the sled and wanting to discuss the price person to person is how the add is posted. Let's face it guys most of us are just curious and have no intention of owning this thing. I am confident that this sled has had a lot of money invested in it. Pretty sure someone with the desire to go fast could get a good deal... Funny thing is most like to spend it all on new stuff and eventually end up with a sled that cost way more than buying this one. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Stupid Hurts!!!!!!
3,179 Posts
Bring it to Hay days we'll be happy to show you the rear bumper of our sled in a race.

Nice build. Deserves a good home.

Mac Daddy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts