Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How deep into the tank can the 900 ACE go? In other words, how many gallons can you actually use before either running out or experiencing running issues?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
My lights come on if the sleds are climbing hills, going down they go up to 4 bars. First are u burping the tank? on level ground once the pump clicks and u see the fuel you can get another 1.2-1.7 gallons in it. this is important at 22 mpg that's almost 30-35 miles. I have gone 140 light did come on climbing some long hills but back at pump they took 6.7 gallons.. about 4 left or 80 miles. I think when burped and riding good trails in that 35-70 mph range 210-220 is a possibly. I have the LINQ can so add 60 miles to that.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have ridden it as hard as I could for a ride with 600's and an 800, keeping up and occasionally leading the pack. Pushing it hard, seeing 90 several times on the speedometer. Got 18.5 that day. Also have ridden alone at a leisurely pace in "standard" performance mode and gotten 24 mpg US. So if riding hard, ultimate range is about 190 miles. and if taking it easy the max range might be 240 - wow. You might have to answer your own question -- take along a couple gallons somehow, and run it till it stops, then dump in the two you are carrying, and ride to the gas station, filling up and adding the two gallons, take off for the mileage to the gas station, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts