Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
My buddy has an 11 xrs 800 and i guess there was all kinds of problems with the fuel injectors once you hit the 1000 mile mark. Any idea on if this problem was solved? Thanks
Interesting? Where did you hear this; can't say as I have heard this. To the contrary, most peeps have no issues at all. The 600 was the first to launch in 2009, and then the 800 in 2010 and to be honest, I am on here every day and I have head nothing negative about the injectors. Many peeps with 3500 to 5000 miles with few issues.

You wouldn't be an Arctic Cat guy trying to stir the pot would you?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting? Where did you hear this; can't say as I have heard this. To the contrary, most peeps have no issues at all. The 600 was the first to launch in 2009, and then the 800 in 2010 and to be honest, I am on here every day and I have head nothing negative about the injectors. Many peeps with 3500 to 5000 miles with few issues.

You wouldn't be an Arctic Cat guy trying to stir the pot would you?
Hahah no sir but for real my buddy told me he had heard this right as he was getting his sled and sure enough started having problems right around 1050. Top end was just dumping fuel. So the dealer said bring it in they new exactly what they needed to do. it didnt stop me from purchasing a 2012 xrs i was just hoping they got the glitch fixed if there even was one ya know. BTW def not a cat fan

·
super duper advanced member
1,367 Posts
dumping too much fuel could be something else causing it, bad sensor or air leak?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WEll dealer said it was the injectors but o well sounds liek no one has heard about it.. anyhow still makes me feel better

1 - 8 of 8 Posts