Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running a 1200 renegade enduro 2017 model. fill tank with fuel and guage seems to be reading full even after a long run. is there an easy fix?

thanks
Mark

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I find the gauge on my 2015 900 ace to be reliably inaccurate. Though it matches almost exactly with my buddie's 900. When you say it is reading full after a long run, have you run it and then refilled to check what your mileage is? So, say after 40 miles how many gallons does it take and what was the gauge telling you?

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
The fuel gauge will show tanks full for 30+ miles and then slowly move toward empty and show empty along time before fuel light comes on. With fuel light on, you can go easily another 20 miles. I gotten as much as 140 miles with my Modded 900 N.A. Ace. They all do it, why, I do not know, but every sled I have owned has an inaccurate fuel gauge.

Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fuel gauge will show tanks full for 30+ miles and then slowly move toward empty and show empty along time before fuel light comes on. With fuel light on, you can go easily another 20 miles. I gotten as much as 140 miles with my Modded 900 N.A. Ace. They all do it, why, I do not know, but every sled I have owned has an inaccurate fuel gauge.

Bob
thanks Bob. I have an extra fuel cell so I will run skidoo dry and see how the guage works out. Reading the threads and sounds like this fuel guage reading is a common issue with ski doo.

mark

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts