Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mainway Solutions Inc.
2020 Renegade XRS
2,975 Posts
Backcountry / Freeride
This kit is for the rear Arm MSK05-XM

I am in the process of Making some greasable Bolts for the Front Arm at the foot wells :)

These High Quality Bolts will have flush grease nipples so the don't protrude the head

A grease pin will be required to lubricate the Front Arm

MSK02-XM Kit will include the Greasable Bolts

Reactions: Judge64

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Look at Val hard at work making awesome products again! I have the bushings in my A-Arms and the are awesome and better than any other options. I should probably stop by and get these new ones when I get to the Toronto show!

·
Mainway Solutions Inc.
2020 Renegade XRS
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look at Val hard at work making awesome products again! I have the bushings in my A-Arms and the are awesome and better than any other options. I should probably stop by and get these new ones when I get to the Toronto show!
:) :righton

·
Mainway Solutions Inc.
2020 Renegade XRS
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
die.gif
a lot of these pivot points use aluminum axles which are very loose right from the factory

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Val's ingenuity at it's finest!

With my switch to 4-strokes a few years ago and knowing the 129 won't be an option going forward, I am planning to upgrade all the bushings / fittings in my XS 900's once I get a few more miles on them.

Given the 4-strokes can last well over 20,000 miles if you use Val's products on the suspension there is no reason the entire sled can't last and perform like new for over 20,000 miles with just routine maintenance.

Doo probably hates to hear about sleds lasting that long but those of us on DooTalk love it!

Thanks Val!!!! :righton

1 - 5 of 5 Posts