Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Ok so I finally got my whole front end apart and I'm waiting until my next paycheck to order a new nun assembly(07) and i was just wondering is here anything I should check while i have the front end apart? I noticed that my lower shock mounts the welds have cracks in them. So I'm going to put some new welds down.

I'm also running low on dot 4, any specific brand I should use?

I need to add a high low switch to my headlights does anyone know where I can find just a high/low switch not a high/off/low switch?

Finally I have a question about my skis, they have a metal mount bracket but have a thick ski loop which suggests it's a snox ski, what ski do I have?

also does anyone have a set of good 440x a arms with ball joints they could sell me?

Thanks for the help, and sorry for all the questions!
Dakota

·
Registered
424 Posts
Those are pilot skis

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I have everything figured out?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Font Parallel Diagram Rectangle Brand

Not sure if you're needing to replace a bad headlight switch or . . ? Just a tip, my '07 800 XRS had the low beam headlight quit after working for 2 years. Took the switch off and found the solder for the 2 common contacts (2 inner contacts) was only on the common contact for the high beam lights. Just needed a spot of solder to cover the common for the low beam lights and back in business.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually theres just no switch, the guy was running it w/o headlights because they kept burning out. So he cut out the switch and taped the wires apart. I dont know why dont ask this guy was an idiot. Im definitely ordering a set of oil lite bushing, already planned on it.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How are the flex skis? I was thinking about picking up a set of c/a pros if they are not that great.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like I'll be spending some time setting the skis up, even though it's in pieces now I'm getting physched to ride it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts