Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS AND GALS THINK THE NEW FREESTYLE DESIGN WILL MAKE IT TO NEXT YEARS REV LINE UP, MXZ,SUMMIT, RENEGADE, OR MAYBE SOMETHING SIMILAR. I HOPE THE NEXT GEN WILL BE DIFFERENT LOOKING THAN THE FREESTYLE,NOT SURE IF I LIKE THE LOOK YET, BUT I ALSO DID NOT LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE FIRST REVS EITHER, I AM SURE THE DESIGN WILL GROW ON YOU AS TIME GOES ON, BUT IT IS GREAT THAT DOO IS MAKING A BIGGER SLED FOR THE OLDER KIDS TOO, GOOD IDEA,DOO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Rev said:
I think it is really ugly...and hope the next gen of Revs doesnot look like this...

[snapback]269110[/snapback]​
I think the front end must be redesigned a bit, what do you think??? Too ugly for the MXZ...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm not saying it's ugly, but that Freestyle is just barely pretty! Pictures don't always do things justice! I'd bet the next gen Rev will look simular but a little more between the current sled and the Freestyle.
Now that IQ 440 is a FUGLY sled! (But they seem to fly nice)
05SDI

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
GOD I HOPE NOT. I hope they go a whole different way then that... I hope they dont hcange the REV to anything like that. My opinion: Great sled for flatlander kids... but.. UGLY as Heck.

·
Registered
411 Posts
2REV said:
HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS AND GALS THINK THE NEW FREESTYLE DESIGN WILL MAKE IT TO NEXT YEARS REV LINE UP, MXZ,SUMMIT, RENEGADE, OR MAYBE SOMETHING SIMILAR. I HOPE THE NEXT GEN WILL BE DIFFERENT LOOKING THAN THE FREESTYLE,NOT SURE IF I LIKE THE LOOK YET, BUT I ALSO DID NOT LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE FIRST REVS EITHER, I AM SURE THE DESIGN WILL GROW ON YOU AS TIME GOES ON, BUT IT IS GREAT THAT DOO IS MAKING A BIGGER SLED FOR THE OLDER KIDS TOO, GOOD IDEA,DOO.

[snapback]268750[/snapback]​
when is there supposed to be a next generation rev? is there talk of this or is it just pure speculation?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PEPERS 215 IT IS JUST MY SPECULATION, I JUST WAS WONDERING IF PEOPLE THOUGHT THE FREESTYLE WAS NICE LOOKING ENOUGH TO BE THE NEXT REV, I DO NOT LIKE THE FREESTYLES LOOKS, SO HOPEFULLY THE 06 REVS WILL LOOK THE SAME AS THEY DO NOW OR BETTER.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Rev said:
I think it is really ugly...and hope the next gen of Revs doesnot look like this...

[snapback]269110[/snapback]​
same here

·
Registered
411 Posts
2REV said:
PEPERS 215 IT IS JUST MY SPECULATION, I JUST WAS WONDERING IF PEOPLE THOUGHT THE FREESTYLE WAS NICE LOOKING ENOUGH TO BE THE NEXT REV, I DO NOT LIKE THE FREESTYLES LOOKS, SO HOPEFULLY THE 06 REVS WILL LOOK THE SAME AS THEY DO NOW OR BETTER.
[snapback]269784[/snapback]​
thank god. i thought you had some horrible inside information about this thing or something. i was freaking out thinking about what may occur in the '06. as far as i am concerned the looks of the mxz revs are in no need of changing. look at the looks of all the other companies outdated looking sleds. the revs lightyears ahead already.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I like it.
Make the bigger sled with similar chassie/look, but they have to do something about the headligths. More Rev stylish and/or "futuristic".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, I do recall when the REV came out everybody here was like Oh my gosh what did skidoo doo? Thats soo ugly!! I will never like that, but look how popular that became?...I dunno if it was like that where you all are but people here swore up and down they would never touch one, and now everybody gots one or maybe even a few!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah But When They All Went To Arctic Cat, Yamaha And Polaris For New Sleds and Seen their Buddies Were Kickin their "edit for bad language" with Revs They All Switched

·
Registered
50 Posts
2REV said:

[snapback]268750[/snapback]​
this thing looks like S#@$ i will not buy a snowmobile that looks like this i guess ill have to start buyin skandics if that happens but im always gunna

1 - 20 of 20 Posts