Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there use Fox zero-x shocks on their front end. How do you like them, and how do they hold up. Tried doing a search but could not find out anything about the Fox shocks. Thanks

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
NewDOO_REV said:
Does anyone out there use Fox zero-x shocks on their front end. How do you like them, and how do they hold up. Tried doing a search but could not find out anything about the Fox shocks. Thanks

[snapback]725822[/snapback]​
My brother has a set on his Rev I like them better than my stock X shocks. They are much more adjustable with the clickers. I don't know how much he paid for them he was owed some cash and he got them as payment. I can take a picture of them if you want to see what they look like on a Rev.

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
NewDOO_REV said:
Mojogunter that would be great. I am curious how he mounted the remote reservoirs.
[snapback]725915[/snapback]​
One more from the front. Sorry it looks a little cloudy because the shed still had some smoke in it when I backed it up to take a picture.

Attachments

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
Chubby said:
Why not mount them the same as the 440 race sleds???
[snapback]726245[/snapback]​
The reason we did not mount them like the 440's was that you would lose the spare belt holder, and the shocks were charged and there was no way to get them under the hood without drilling a large hole or take them apart slide the hose through a smaller hole and then recharge them in the sled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts