Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am going to be trying a set Floats with compression and rebound adjustment and resorvoir. Does anyone have any advice on starting points (psi, rebound. compression etc.) for the rev chassis?

Skier

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
skidoo800mich said:
IMO, I wouldn't do it....yet. My buddy has a new APEX and he had to adjust the pressure every 50 miles or so....
[snapback]688402[/snapback]​
I agree. I had some of the first set of FLOATS for REVS last season and they sucked big time. I had one lose ALL air pressure and even FOX had no explanation as to why... Stick with tried and true shocks and springs... Ever see ANY pro level Doo racers with FLOATS??? Nope, cause they don't work well on a REV....

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, I should have them on thurs. and will be playing around all day Fri. I hope!! I'm looking forward to the rebound and compression adjustability the float-x's provide.
Or it might just be something else to play around with and never really dial in....time will tell!

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
ski-doo junkie said:
04renegade600ho said:
Anyone know if you can get a 17" center to center Fox Float that fits a REV? I would like the lower 06 front end and lose some weight...

Thanks..
[snapback]690278[/snapback]​
Contact LRD ,He sells them.Great guy too.
[snapback]690539[/snapback]​
Yeah, I PMd him and he just replied...

Thanks..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts