Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my year to finally get set up with some handy tools. I first bought an awesome sled dolly that works just great with the new sleds. I got it from Extreme max in Mn. http://www.extrememax.com/catalogs/snow/dollies/monster-dolly.php. Now I got my next birthday present from their catalog. A lever lift, I pulled a muscle in my back last year lifting my sled to cram my home made track stand under the sled so I figured it's time to get a lever type stand. This thing is awesome especially for the price. I found it on Amazon for way cheaper than in their catalog $64.33 and free shipping.

Sorry if I'm boring people but I just wanted to pass along the deal I found. If you have questions, you can call them and they were great to deal with.

http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Max-EXLLS-Snowmobile-Lever/dp/B00EZWCFAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384737211&sr=8-1&keywords=extreme+max+lever+lift[

Here is my new lever lift stand attachment=416105:1384708537754.jpg

Here is my high tech home made stand ] Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Flooring Trunk

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have the same lift and use it all the time, works great! Also have a similar shop dolly but with much smaller wheels/tires and would like to upgrade to those larger ones…I'm sure they would make a huge difference!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I got a similar lift last year and love it. Like you, I was tired of straining my back to get my home-made stand under the sled. It wouldn't be bad if I was using the stand once or twice every weekend just when I started the sled and put it away. But I found I was lifting it many times a weekend to spin the track clear of snow & ice after rides and to park it overnight.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I have the same one and it is perfect. Unlike most cheap China crap, this one works and seems pretty durable so far (and light).

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I'm usually a make it type guy my self but for the price this was hard to pass up and the quality is good too.

I think my next piece will be a set of their drivable ski dollies that strap around the spindle. I know a guy that takes his with on long rides in case of a long bridge or gravel road run.

·
Premium Member
8,429 Posts
I just bought one of the extreme max sled dollies.

Just arrived today. Havn't had a chance to put it together yet.

Can't wait!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts