Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't had just G4 850 Trail and Renegade sleds since 2019. Need the 850 removed from the name of this forum so we are not missing out on the other 2-strokes, the 600's.

Didn't the old forum software have it right and when the change happened did it go back the 850 in the title of the forum? Can't remember for sure.

So admin's let make it happen....

opt8low

·
Registered
195 Posts
Can we also get the Lynx Rave on here? I find myself going to this page for more information than the Freeride page. Just because it has an un-coupled skid does not mean it has to stay off-trail; I am 95% trail.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clearly our esteemed forum mods want to keep discriminating against our for favorite trail sleds the 600cc ones. I just do not see a reason the 850cc are the only trail sleds out there. Granted Skidoo thinks 600cc sleds are not important as they won't put a 600cc in an XRS Renegade but we should be acknowledged.

Correct the forum name mods. Let's stop treating the little sleds like a little brother.... Plus we all really know that we are faster on trails then the 850's.

Just a little tongue and cheek but can we please get a name change?

opt8low

·
Registered
325 Posts
Clearly our esteemed forum mods want to keep discriminating against our for favorite trail sleds the 600cc ones. I just do not see a reason the 850cc are the only trail sleds out there. Granted Skidoo thinks 600cc sleds are not important as they won't put a 600cc in an XRS Renegade but we should be acknowledged.

Correct the forum name mods. Let's stop treating the little sleds like a little brother.... Plus we all really know that we are faster on trails then the 850's.

Just a little tongue and cheek but can we please get a name change?

opt8low
Yeah, I don’t get why Doo does that. They dumbed down the XRS so much to adrenaline quality. They should now offer the XRS with all engines. 600efi, 600/900 ace, 600r, etc. No reason to keep it only to 850.
Create a new aggressive/ big bump model and leave that with the 850 and maybe even the 600r two strokes. No 4 stroke and keep the valving, springs aggressive. Put a disclaimer on it warning buyers of they purchase it will be a rough, high COG sled and to dumb it down with their own funds if they want to “trail ride” it.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Good luck with that. We have flatland use summits in the mountain section. Yah constantly have to figure out where the poster is from, its no different than the engine size, because there are 600cc summits as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts