Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
04RevX said:
How are they looking/holding up?? I might be able to head up there next week. Thanks!
[snapback]692283[/snapback]​
I am heading up there tomorrow after work... so I will get back to you Friday morning let you know... uncle says they are great.... just got 5" or so the other night... we shall see but I will let you know...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhh man I can't wait to head up there. We are staying at Eagle Lake, cabin right next to the lake. Beautiful country up there. You heading into Canada at all?

Anyone looking to hit some of the best trails, head to Aroostook County!

·
Registered
16 Posts
04RevX said:
Ohhh man I can't wait to head up there. We are staying at Eagle Lake, cabin right next to the lake. Beautiful country up there. You heading into Canada at all?

[snapback]694386[/snapback]​
We made it up here.... the trails are great.. they have done some awsome grooming... the tempurature is staying in the 20's... and it is snowing right now... off trail is still hard... there is some serious crust on top of the snow still... so now carving in the powder... but yes the trails are great... we chaced the groomer to fort kent and back last night...

Were you up here anychance the week after christmas? 42" in two days... that was some nutty riding... got stuck every 5 feet it seemed like..

we are the farm just after you cross rt 11 on 73A coming up from sodier pond... basically from rt 11 to ITS 85 is us... we play in the pasture just past the red machinery shed on top of the hill with my 4 year old....

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
michaudel said:
04RevX said:

[snapback]694386[/snapback]​
We made it up here.... the trails are great.. they have done some awsome grooming... the tempurature is staying in the 20's... and it is snowing right now... off trail is still hard... there is some serious crust on top of the snow still... so now carving in the powder... but yes the trails are great... we chaced the groomer to fort kent and back last night...

Were you up here anychance the week after christmas? 42" in two days... that was some nutty riding... got stuck every 5 feet it seemed like..

we are the farm just after you cross rt 11 on 73A coming up from sodier pond... basically from rt 11 to ITS 85 is us... we play in the pasture just past the red machinery shed on top of the hill with my 4 year old....
[snapback]696047[/snapback]​
I was up at my bud's farm in FT Kent two weeks ago, the trails run through his property and the snow was good. Were up at the time off christmas couldn't even ride his fields or anything. He is good friends with the owner of the dealer in FT Kent and they took out two brand new summits (144) couldn't even get anywhere with them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.