Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to see what others have done with their Formula III's. Now that winter has apparently escaped MI I need something to do with my sleds. I've been looking for pics but it doesn't appear many people are riding Formula III's, or at least they're not posting pics.

Sorry, don't have too many good pics of the '98.

6.jpg
3.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Q1000 those look sweet. How does the lower windshield work? You get a lot of wind in your face or does it deflect pretty good? Also, how do you like the blue headlights, I just bought the yellow ones but realized I bought the wrong size. (of course)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Well the F111 is my buddies, but the windshield on mine is about the same height and I have no problems with it. And they are just the stock bulbs, I think when I brightened up the pic in photo shop it made it look blue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Q1000 said:
Well the F111 is my buddies, but the windshield on mine is about the same height and I have no problems with it. And they are just the stock bulbs, I think when I brightened up the pic in photo shop it made it look blue.
[snapback]313080[/snapback]​
Ah I see. I like both of the windshields, maybe I'll pickup one for mine. Looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
msunickb said:
Q1000 said:
Well the F111 is my buddies, but the windshield on mine is about the same height and I have no problems with it. And they are just the stock bulbs, I think when I brightened up the pic in photo shop it made it look blue.
[snapback]313080[/snapback]​
Ah I see. I like both of the windshields, maybe I'll pickup one for mine. Looks good.
[snapback]313279[/snapback]​
Msunickb.... I knew you would give in to the low windshield, remember your first post when I said yours looked silly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bbryanusmc said:
msunickb said:
Q1000 said:
Well the F111 is my buddies, but the windshield on mine is about the same height and I have no problems with it. And they are just the stock bulbs, I think when I brightened up the pic in photo shop it made it look blue.
[snapback]313080[/snapback]​
Ah I see. I like both of the windshields, maybe I'll pickup one for mine. Looks good.
[snapback]313279[/snapback]​
Msunickb.... I knew you would give in to the low windshield, remember your first post when I said yours looked silly!
[snapback]313588[/snapback]​
Yes, I remember!
The more I look at it the more I like it although I'm thinking I like the medium height more than the real low. Either way, I hate to admit it, you were right. Mine is a bit high. "Silly", I don't think so, but a bit high. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry the pics are bad...I'll take better this weekend but I got the new windshield today...I now agree...much better!



 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top