Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, winter has been slow and it's time to move my sled. I love the sled, and have never seen another in person while out riding. It's the Limited Edition 2002 Salt Lake Olympics sled. 2002 MXZ 700 Adrenaline. Orange and Yellow scheme. Track is studded with 144. Has HPG rebuildable shocks, SC-10III rear suspension. Other than the studs, the sled is stock. I have a Ski-Doo cover that goes with it. Both yellow and black head light skin. Always run Ski-Doo oil. Dealer maintained. Stored in my heated garage since new. Has DPm and RER (Rotax Electronic Reverse). modular outlet for heated shield, heated grips and throttle. Includes 2 spare belts and spare plugs. Tool kit. Sled has 2200 upstate NY miles and is ready to go. I have no complaints and have had LOTS of fun with this sled. Pulls real hard and will hand it to any 600 HO or 600 HO SDI if they are stock. I'm asking $4500.00 and would be willing to travel to deliver if prior arraingements are made. PM me if you're interested and want pics. I'll be adding pics tomorrow

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
78 views and nobody wants to make me an offer? The same sled on Ebay is listed for $4800.00. Come on guys, buy an '02 700 and show your buddies with the 600ho's how to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts