Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hate like h*ll to sell it ,but I am buying some property and would like the dough!
Black, all decals removed, new 05 block has less than 1000 miles, was a 151 now a 159, all idlers removed, scratchers, stinger, DJ's S8X kit
, 8" billets
, new belt and spare, new ski-doo jerry can and cover. Very sweet machine and dialed in. No problems starting, carb boots excellent, some cool practical mods ie. air flow, running boards filed. Im in Kelowna on the way to Sicamous Doo Talk ride. Other local Doo talker's know the sled. $9500.00 CAD obo, partial trades??
This sucks big time, but such is life. The sled is ready to go and I am very close to various mountains to test pilot this thing. I have all stock parts for it-but don't change anything because it is awesome-except for the peice of edit for bad language stock skis. FYI they work MUCH better swapped left to right. Besides "I Dare Ya Rene" has some black mods availble for this bad boy. If necessary I may be able to attend the Doo talk ride but it will be logistically difficult. Somebody serious, move on this because this is the real deal and it is good to go.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have to sell your sled, but sometimes you have to do thing that will be better in the long run right.

No I don't need a sled but will try and help with the picture posting part. First of all you can go here Clicky then once your done with that click on the browse button at the bottom of the page, find your file, click on it, then click the "Add This Attachment button" next to the browse button.

Hope this helps, sorry about the sled.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Photos up finally!
Sorry that sled is not all showroom like polished up. I try to spend more time riding than polishing

If I knew how to attach the photos as links, then I would.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You get the idea. If you want more photos then PM me with any questions and I will email the photos and answers to you. I may consider a partial interesting trade. A kids sled would be cool. (mini z type) PM me with any interesting partial trade offers. Thanks for looking. Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here comes the new season and the sled is up for sale as per previous posts. I didn't persue selling it other than on this site and at the end of last season. Anyway, moving to some ocean front property on the the Sunshine Coast near Vancouver, BC. Not much snow so I want it gone. Pm me with questions but only if you are really interested in buying a machine. FYI I won't give it away so no stupid offers as I won't even respond. Its a solid and reliable sled!
May consider interesting partial trades up to $2000. Maybe more if I can use it on the ocean (like a newer 100-115 hp outboard??)
Anyhow, best of the season to everyone as I am off on a new adventure(for this year)
Regards, Mike
PS. Hiya Rene, If I don't sell the sled I promise we will get together this year, if I do sell it maybe I have to ride one of you kids sleds!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts