Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Anyone need a real truck for work or play, this is it.

For Sale: '04 Chevy Silverado 3500 Extented Cab long box 4x4, white exterior, charcoal interior, 6.0l V8, auto, tow/haul mode, air, cruise, tilt, snow plow prep package, HD trailing pkg, bedliner, bug deflector, K&N FIPK GEN 2, no duallys, New 8' Fisher Minute Mount II plow and trailer brake controller. This truck was purchased new and has just 16,000 miles and in very nice condition. Price is firm @ $25,500USD.

Just in case your wondering why I'm selling, it's because I'm ordering a new one that is almost exactly the same. I like it, lots of room for everything and will it tow!

PRICE FIRM @ $25,500Kusd.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Gimme some feeback on this truck. It is in very close to new condition but for K's less.

·
Phil in the NEK
985 Posts
feedback: I think most people looking at a 3500 want a diesel. Just my guess.

Good price on this truck! I have the 2500HD with the 6.0 and it is awsome!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SnoHun said:
feedback: I think most people looking at a 3500 want a diesel. Just my guess.

Good price on this truck! I have the 2500HD with the 6.0 and it is awsome!
[snapback]309916[/snapback]​
I thought hard about the deisel option, but couldn't justify the price difference. I can burn allot of gas for the $5+ thousand dollars for the deisel engine. I tow and haul everything I want and haven't had any issues with pulling power!

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
tnuts said:
Gimme some feeback on this truck. I'd post a picture here if I could finger it out. What's the easiest way to post a picture? Everytime I try it gives me an invalid path BS error! It is in very close to new condition but for $10K less.
[snapback]309865[/snapback]​
Email em to me and I'll post them for you.

carnage at stateofchaos.net

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted some pictures of my truck in mydootalk Gallery. enjoy.

·
Phil in the NEK
985 Posts
I thought hard about the deisel option, but couldn't justify the price difference. I can burn allot of gas for the $5+ thousand dollars for the deisel engine. I tow and haul everything I want and haven't had any issues with pulling power!
Exactly what I did. I sat down and figured out that I would have to keep my truck approximately 8 years with the mileage I do just to BREAK EVEN with the price difference. I went with the 6.0 as I have not owned a vehicle for 8 years yet! Good luck selling!

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
Sorry Nuts forgot about the pics

but here they are.

I thought alot about coming to look at this but my truck is paid for now and I don't want another payment yet.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures! My son's goofy pose cracks me up everytime I see it!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
964 Posts
I am guessing that the truck is still available? This is where the diesel option would have come in handy because the truck would have been sold a long time ago. Good luck selling

·
Registered
422 Posts
AGAIN, I debated the diesel option, but the cost didn't out weigh the bennie's IMO. I can put allot of gas through this 6.0L for the price difference of the duramax. I have no problem towing or hauling anything, so far. Maybe, if I was hauling a fifth wheel 30' camper through the Rockies all the time, then I would spend the extra coin for the diesel. I like the truck just the way it is and will probably will stick with gas unless the price of the Duramax becomes reasonable.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
biggziff said:
tnuts said:
^^
[snapback]467444[/snapback]​
You still have this truck?? Wasn't the first post in January?
[snapback]467503[/snapback]​
Yup, I don't try very hard to sell stuff but, I'm still enjoying it! As a GM employee, we have to keep a vehicle for a minumum of six months. I usually trade or sell it outright about every year or so. Almost everyone is on the Duramax kick with the 2500HD and 3500. I've had quite a few guys interested and it was just about gone for a company vehicle, but everyone is cutting back these days. I'll keep driving it until it sells or I get sick of it, not. It's a nice truck!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Just added a new minute mount fisher plow. New price is $25,500.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SOLD!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts