Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running br9eya in my 04 sdi with a 5 hole base gasket and cudney head with premium fuel. My wifes 05 sdi is all stock and came with br8ecs plugs and also running premium. The 05 is a rocket and we have ruled out clutching, it does have an ice ripper track that is lighter than our studded ripsaw so I am sure that is worth a couple mph but I am wondering if the br8ecs plugs are making a little more power on top. I have tried champions that some have recomended and lost a few rpm from the eya, is it safe to run the ecs8 in the 04 sdi and does it make any more power. I heard you were using an sdi as a mod sled and thought you might have some info. I always assumed a hotter plug would tell the computer to back off timing and add fuel but milage is as good as the both the 04's. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jeb said:
I am running br9eya in my 04 sdi with a 5 hole base gasket and cudney head with premium fuel. My wifes 05 sdi is all stock and came with br8ecs plugs and also running premium. The 05 is a rocket and we have ruled out clutching, it does have an ice ripper track that is lighter than our studded ripsaw so I am sure that is worth a couple mph but I am wondering if the br8ecs plugs are making a little more power on top. I have tried champions that some have recomended and lost a few rpm from the eya, is it safe to run the ecs8 in the 04 sdi and does it make any more power. I heard you were using an sdi as a mod sled and thought you might have some info. I always assumed a hotter plug would tell the computer to back off timing and add fuel but milage is as good as the both the 04's. Thanks
[snapback]685406[/snapback]​
@$#%^&*. sorry wrong forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.