Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does kurt bush just not look right in Rustys #2 car

Not to put to fine of a point on it....but I think the Rolling Stones really sucked
at the half time show last night.

doo talk is sooooo sloooowwwwww

whats up with this no snow crap?

·
RETIRED
11,148 Posts
kurt bush is a punk
lets no forget last years, drunken driving, and fight with police. afterwards, mess he got himself into
he is almost as bad as that cry baby tony stuwart lol

there is 3 feet of new snow out at tugg hill. ride while you can

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
is the NASCAR strike over?...........oh wait, that was baseball,........is the baseball strike over?

The superbowl was super boring, and who the hell cares about the halftime show?

Dootalk seems fast to me.....i am retarded and most things seems new to me everyday

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
Nazcar,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Superbowl halftime show/Rolling Stones

I need snow real bad.....Maybe the hill this weekend???

·
Super Moderator
29,427 Posts
mxzrevman said:
lets no forget last years, drunken driving, and fight with police. afterwards, mess he got himself into
[snapback]702186[/snapback]​
You need to research that one a bit further. It was NOT a drunk driving arrest; in fact he was no where close to drunk. It was a police harassment issue, plain and simple. I have relatives high up in the Phoenix PD, so I have a lot of the inside stuff - most of which was accurately reported AFTER the race weekend, when no one was paying attention any more.

There are 4 pages of information HERE but page 3 and 4 get more to the real truth. The shortened version is he blew a 0.017, or about the same as a teaspoon of cough syrup will do, and the Sheriff out there is nothing more than a media hound. Funny how it happened on Friday, everything was OK on Saturday, and it wasn't an issue until the Sheriff went to the media complaining. Only then was it an issue. If you remember, Kenny Wallace was then put in the car, and it was so close to race time they actually pulled him off the TV set of Speed TV.

Looks to me the Sheriffs Dept made an "edit for bad language" of themselves and needed some bogus charge to cover themselves. It was a witch hunt; why else would a deputy need to call in a supervisor for a simple traffic violation? Bonus money for the biggest weekend arrest? It wouldn't surprise me.

While you're at it, make sure you do some reading up on the Sheriff out there, just to keep the story balanced.

Now on to the original question:

No, Kurt Busch doesn't look right driving that car. He won't look right as the season goes on either - it's not used to being in Victory Lane -
- and it will be.

Yes, The Stones sucked. It's time for **** to give it up. He really looked STUPID out there. Com'on ****, your 85, let it go.

My DooTalk seems to be running fine.

We now have snow.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
hey no bashing tony sewart on here, hes alot better than he was a few years ago. and kurt is a winny @$$ loser who can not do anything right, the half-tome show sucked, worse than when jackson had here "malifuction" and the supercross race sounded like it was a good race even though i could not watch it due to not haveing the channel it is on

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
well im be an x-nascar fan if they do what they say there going to doo, have a east and west devision where half race on the east coast and the other half on the west

·
Registered
883 Posts
I love all the different personalities in NASCAR - it keeps it real. Carl Edwards is gonna be the man. Jimmy"wussy" Johnson is a *** (oh did I say that already) however Chad Knauss is probably the best crew chief in the game. Go Mark #6.
and I think **** jagger is only 79 and as much as that halftime show sucked they are arguabley the greatest rock-n-roll band in the history of the world ( Im not even a Stones fan) But its like Dale Earnhardt - I HATED him but Im not foolish enough to not realize he was the best.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
NASCAR is a freeking OVAL! how boring!

the "super bowl" had "super" bad ref-ing, "super" boring, and a "super pathetic" half time show!

Doo talk still rocks! it should have been on the halftime show!

·
Registered
188 Posts
weightin4sno said:
Is it just me or does kurt bush just not look right in Rustys #2 car

Not to put to fine of a point on it....but I think the Rolling Stones really sucked
at the half time show last night.

doo talk is sooooo sloooowwwwww

whats up with this no snow crap?
[snapback]702024[/snapback]​
kurt bush just plain sucks.imo he's an insult for the #2 car.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
What's a Nascar ?

Superbowl ..?? que ????

ahhh, Rolling Stones, now I see something I recognize...

SNOW !!! Yessssss....we have lots, thank you for asking !!!!

Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
This is atop Tartan Rapids hill overlooking Yellowknife River last Sunday, I stepped off the track and sunk up to my thighs in powder....

Buncha Dootalkers having fun.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts